The following information is provided to help answer questions you may have regarding the RBC Heritage presented by Boeing.
WILL CALL LOCATION:
Located at the Ticket Office Trailer in the parking lot of Harbour Town Golf Links. Will Call is designed for last-minute ticket sales, ticket pick-up and redistribution of tournament badges.
- Picture ID is required to pick-up your tickets.
- Tickets is not required to ride the tournament buses.
WILL CALL TICKET OFFICE HOURS:
MONDAY, APRIL 2nd - SUNDAY, APRIL 8th: 9 AM - 5 PM
MONDAY, APRIL 9th - SUNDAY, APRIL 15th: 7 AM - 7 PM
SPECIAL NOTICE TO TICKET HOLDERS:
Estimated times that security will be in place and hangtags will be required to access Harbour Town:
MONDAY, APRIL 9th, Pro Practice Rounds / Pro-Am: 6 AM - 6:30 PM
TUESDAY, APRIL 10th, Pro Practice Rounds: 6 AM - 6:30 PM
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11th, Pro-Am: 6 AM - 6:30 PM ... or until the end of play
THURSDAY, APRIL 12th: 6 AM - 6:30 PM ... or until the end of play
FRIDAY, APRIL 13th: 6 AM - 6:30 PM ... or until the end of play
SATURDAY, APRIL 14th: 6 AM - 6:30 PM ... or until the end of play
SUNDAY, APRIL 15th: 6 AM - until end of play
PLEASE NOTE: The roadblock at Lighthouse Road and Lighthouse Lane will begin at 6:00 am each day.
LIBERTY OAK AND ARTIST WAY (GRAVEL LOT) PARKING LOTS:
- Will be restricted from 5:30 am to 7:00 pm from MONDY, APRIL 9th – SUNDAY, APRIL 15th
- Vehicles left over-night without proper hang tags will be towed at owner’s expense.
SPECTATOR TRANSPORTATION AS FOLLOWS BELOW:
General Parking at the Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn
Complimentary parking with motor coach service to and from the Harbour Town Yacht Basin area from 70 Honey Horn Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926:
- Approximately a 20-minute ride
- 6:30 AM – 9:30 PM daily
- There is no general spectator parking inside Sea Pines.
Tournament Shuttle from Coligny Plaza area
Complimentary shuttles will take spectators from the Coligny Beach parking lot to the drop off at the corner of Plantation Drive and Lighthouse Road.
- Parking is first come, first served.
- Bicycle parking is also available.
- The shuttles run from 6:30 am – 9:30 pm daily.
Sea Pines Trolley
Various trolley routes within Sea Pines will be running during the tournament to transport guests and residents to the Gregg Russell Harbour Town Playground. 2018 RBC Heritage Trolley Schedule
Bicycle parking at Harbour Town Golf Links
- Complimentary bicycle parking is available inside Sea Pines at the tennis courts next to the Harbour Town pool parking lot and at a second location near the 13th green at 16 Baynard Park Road.
- Owners are responsible for locking their own bicycle.
- All cyclists must have a tournament ticket or a volunteer badge to be admitted through the gates of Sea Pines.
- Cyclists may enter Sea Pines at the Ocean Gate on South Forest Beach Drive or at the Main Gate on Greenwood Drive.
Sea Pines Property Owner and Sea Pines Resort Guest Parking
Parking is available within Sea Pines for Sea Pines Property Owners and guests staying within Sea Pines at the main Trolley Lot on Greenwood Drive, also known as Lots 1 and 2. Security will in place from 6:30 am until the end of play each day to monitor access and the following credentials will allow access:
- Sea Pines Property Owner Decal
- Sea Pines Relative Decal
- Heritage VIP Hangtag, or blue Resort or Guest Pass.
Passenger buses will transport guests between 6:30 am to 9:30 pm each day to a special drop off near the Gregg Russell Harbour Town Playground.
Handicapped Parking inside The Sea Pines Resort
Handicapped parking passes are issued by Sea Pines Security, located at 175 Greenwood Drive in the CSA/Security Administration Building:
- Passes are issued at the Security Office only and cannot be distributed by mail.
- The Security Office can be reached at 843-671-1343 for more information.
Uber and Taxis
During tournament hours, the taxi cab and UBER designated pick up and drop off location is The Shops at Sea Pines Center. After hours, taxi cabs and UBER will be able to pick up at locations around the Harbour Town Golf Links once tournament play has ended.Posted by THE LOVE FAMILY on