Income Property can create money in your pocket!
1) Once you make the decision to invest in real estate you become in charge.
- You choose the property
- You choose the tenant
- You choose the terms of the lease
- You choose how to manage and maintain the property
2) You have potential appreciation of a leveraged asset. You invest a relatively small amount of your money and borrow the rest. After several years the property value could possibly increase turning your investment into an appreciation profit simply by utilizing leverage.
3) Rental income equals money in your pocket! If managed properly, after paying your mortgages, taxes, regime fees, rental management fee (if you choose not to manage the property yourself) and…